Falls Hut

Built 1897, originally one room, then two rooms built on, the first subsequently being used as a toolshed. A two-level bridge was built here in 1901. George Mason, a well-known ranger and builder of the original Richards Monument, was the proprietor.

Falls Hut was one of the more famous of the huts, and was featured often on early postcards.