Built 1897, originally one room, then two rooms built on, the first subsequently being used as a toolshed. A two-level bridge was built here in 1901. George Mason, a well-known ranger and builder of the original Richards Monument, was the proprietor. Download our document with more information here.
Falls Hut was one of the more famous of the huts, and was featured often on early postcards. Some pictures are below: